USED MACHINE SPECIFICATION:Machine Type/Model:
Used Weeke BHP-200 5’ x 12’ CNC router, C-axis
MS# 30504, Installed new June 2007
- The BHP-200 is a truly industrial machine with a 5’ x 12’ table. the BHP series is constructed on a heavy steel frameto provide a solid, vibration-free platform. the head rides on thk premium guideways, ac servo drives throughout via fiber optic cables.
- The BHP-200 is a windows based controller that manages data input as well as the output to the drive motors.
- Woodwop software is part of the operating system and allows programming right at the machine, or on an office computer. a .dxf interface allows transfer of autocad drawings into Woodwop.
- A heavy duty 12hp router spindle with an 8-position tool changer and hsk tools achieve an excellent finish
- The BHP-200 is truly a flexible machining center that can be used for nesting full sheets, or individual part processing, same as a point-to-pont, via pop up pins in front of the table
- * Customer ordered this machine new with several options, noted
|Number Of Axes*||X,Y,Z Plus C-axis|
|Number Of Vertical Spindles||10|
|Number Of Horizontal Spindles*||1+1 In X-axis|
|Vertical Drilling Spindle Speed||1,500 - 7,500 rpm|
|Table Work Zones*||2 Zones|
|Safety System*||Floor Mats, Zoned|
|ATC Router Spindle Power||12hp. Constant 9k - 18k rpm|
|ATC Spindle Speed||1,200 - 24,000 rpm|
|Vacuum Pump||19.6 hp Becker|
|Working Capacity||145.67" X 61.02"|
|Positioning Pins||4-front, 2 Side, 2 Back|
|Power||100/63 Amps, 230/460v, 31kw Total|
|Dust Extraction||10" Top Port|
|Compressed Air||1/2" Line, 100 psi|
Very good condition. Machine can be inspected in operation. Located in a small architectural millwork company and not used for heavy production. Machine available late August/September 2016
For pricing information, please Contact Us
Terms and Condition:
- All machines are quoted FOB their present location.
- Crating, teardown, loading, rigging & re-assembly are not included.
- Specifications & conditions are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed to be accurate. Machines are sold as is where is.
- Machines are subject to prior sale without advanced notice.